ISBSG Productivity Data Query Tool
Need help? Download the User Guide.
There are 2 ways to use the Productivity Data Query.
- Select your filter and select the attributes for your project. You can see the statistical range of each attribute and make your judgement based on that.
- Select your filter, attributes and enter your Estimate project size to ascertain the statistical range for your project.
Step 1 – Enter the filters for your project.
Step 2 – Select all the attributes to include in estimate.
- Project Delivery Rate (hours/function point)
- Speed of Delivery (function points/elapsed month)
- Defect Density (defects per 1000 function points)
Step 3 – Enter your Function Point count and click Estimate. The projects selected for the result will contain ALL the attributes selected. Select wisely as selecting too many attributes may limit the amount of data to be included in your result.
|Estimates||Project Delivery Rate||Project Work Effort||Speed of Delivery||Project Duration|
|Level 1 Dev Team||(hours per function point)||(Hours)||Function points per month||(months)|
ISBSG Data Version: 3.1