2020 IT Confidence Speaker List Announced
As you already know we are doing an online conference this year due to COVID. It is broken up into 2 timezones enabling everyone around the world to be able to attend all or part of the conference.
Being virtual has enabled ISBSG to provide this conference FREE. This is a great opportunity to attend whereas normally there would be significant costs for travel and time away from work. Make sure you register to take advantage of this experience.
Presenters are from 9 countries (Australia, Italy, Netherlands, India, Switzerland, Mexico, United States, Canada, Spain) expressing a real mixture of viewpoints from all over the world
Schedule is as follows:
August 28 – Netherlands/Italy/Spain 9am, Finland 10am, China 3pm, Japan 4pm, Australia 5pm
- Using software measurement in outsourcing – Paula Holmberg
- Measuring micro-service architectures and cloud applications – Marcello Sgamma
- Automated Function Points, the game changer! – Harold van Heeringen
- Application portfolio estimation – How to get the most value out of your investment – Frank Vogelezang
- IFPUG and SNAP analysis of wearable devices (FitBit) – New questions demand new solutions! – Sushmitha Anantha and Saurabh Saxena
- Benchmarking Test Density – Thomas Fehlmann
September 4 – California 9am, New York midday, Mexico City 11am, Netherlands/Italy/Spain 6pm, Finland 7pm
- Validation information in the Mexican reference database using ISBSG data – Francisco Valdés-Souto
- Validation of supplier estimates using the COSMIC method – Francisco Valdés-Souto
- The Third Way and the emergency of historical data: from current ICT contracts to the post-COVID19 years – Luigi Buglione
- Agile benchmarking in 2020 – Where are we today (and why you should care)? – Joe Schofield
- The 20M€ tender challenge, a real case study of estimation of a very big agile initiative – Buitrago and Gomez
- Software Estimation: How to use ISBSG data for early software sizing? – Alain Abran
There will be time for questions after each session.
Exact timing for each presentation, as well as abstracts and presenters bio sketches will be soon available on the conference webpage, to get more info and choose your most interesting presentation
Each half/day participation will grant 3 PDUs for the PMI CCR program (https://www.pmi.org/certifications/maintain) for a continued attendance for all the 4-hours session
Ensure your position is secure by registering here. Registration for either date or both dates is possible. Remember this is a FREE conference.