The mission of the Mexican Association of Software Metrics (AMMS) (www.amms.org.mx) is:
To assist IT professionals within the software development industry in Mexico. This is achieved by providing services for the promotion, collection, reference, and dissemination of software-related metrics. This is carried out in areas that are useful to professionals involved in the Software Development.
The AMMS has achieved the following:
- April 2015: The Mexican Association of Software Metrics (AMMS) is created.
- September 2015: The 1st National Congress of Software Measurement and Estimating (CNMES15) takes place.
- 2016: The 1st Baseline Study about Productivity and Cost of the Mexican Software Development Industry is developed.
- May 2017: The 2nd National Congress of Measurement and Software Estimating (CNMES17) takes place.
- 2017: The results of the 1st Baseline Study about Productivity and Cost of the Mexican Software Development Industry, are presented at the CNMES17.